In addition to all the other benefits enjoyed by CCA Members – CCA Members now have access
to an on-line library of FREE tools to make your life easier and enhance your practice. If
you’re NOT a member visit our Join
CCA page to join the CCA on-line and begin accessing valuable member benefits!
Just a sample of what is available to CCA Members ONLY:
- Colorado Worker's Comp Fee Schedule and Guide to Rules and Procedures
- Colorado Auto Insurance TORT Survival Guide
- Classified ads and special “inhouse” listings of practices for sale, associateships available, space to share, fill-in/relief doctors, equipment for sale, and doctors looking for associateships.
- Back to Health Newsletters on a variety of subjects that you customize with your clinic's information to distribute to your patients or the general public.
- Treatment Guidelines for general care and whiplash treatment.
- Medicare forms and current fees.
- List of state chiropractic associations and licensing boards.
- Questions you should ask BEFORE signing any managed care contract, plus a list of the common managed care organizations contracting with chiropractors in Colorado
- NEW information added frequently!
VISIT often – more items will be added in the future! (All files in PDF format – download
Acrobat Reader FREE at www.adobe.com/acrobat)
This information is distributed by the Colorado Chiropractic
Association (CCA) with the understanding that the CCA does not provide legal advice or
opinions on specific facts, matters, or forms, and, accordingly, assumes no liability
whatsoever in connection with its use. Please consult with legal counsel regarding
the use of any forms/materials provided.